Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Too Much Rock for One Hand!!!

Today has been a wondrous day!

Organic Chemistry Lab Final DESTROYED!! (well at least I think I did well)

Passing my stupid humanities class now!

It rained in Idaho! you are probably like why in the world is that a good thing? well, when you live in the land of potatoes there are not too many awesome storms in this desert.

and the day isn't through, tonight probably entails Kiwi Loco! woot!

now I leave you with the reason for my blog title Stick It! Fantastic movie, I could probably quote the whole thing. It may or may not be my families favorite movie. I couldn't find a good video clip for my favorite part so here is another for ya and its still pretty awesome if you ask me. But, what do I know I'm just the uber nerd.

enjoy!
  Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment