One I needed to go to orientation for Oregon State! Yay! I'm offically an student there now I have my ID card and I'm registered for classes!
| My shirt looks just like this only my is ORANGE!!! |
I'm going to be taking organic chemistry, biology, and psycology. It should be a great term! It will be football season and I don't think you can understand how excited I am. I also bought a new bright orange t-shirt that says Oregon State on it. Woot Woot! I think it may or may not be a sin to not have an orange t-shirt and be a beavers fan. Anyways moving on...
I also got to shawdo a new dentist! It was so awesome, I got to see a new procedure that I had never seen done before. I got to see a root canal on a molar done! It was awesome! People always freak out about dental work but really its mostly just they get you numb and then you really have no idea what is going on inside of your mouth becasue you can't fee it. I had to add this last little part in just so I could remain the uber nerd :)
Well, thats its for now except did I mention how much I miss the green trees here. Oh My Heck! I think green must be my favorite color. It, for sure, isn't the lovely shade of brown that Idaho is..
Peace & much Love
Jenna

No comments:
Post a Comment