Saturday, July 16, 2011

Red Robin, YUM!

Today was Dyanne's Birthday! 
Yay! trina decorated daynne's apartment and it looks awesome! lots of streamer and banners that say happy birthday! and since its finals week I had to do lot of home work in the mac lab but after that I came to hang out at her apartment.


so I came over and we were all super tired... we all took like 2 hour naps.... that a good way to spend a birthday right? 


then we went to Idaho Falls to go to RED ROBIN! yeah that right! so delicious! I got the crispy chicken burger! I think its a new burger but its not like I go to Red Robin that often. Dyanne got her usual MONSTER burger! She thinks its the best in fact she says "Yeah Baby" when she refers to it.  Thats how delicious it is to her taste buds. Dana and Trina (dyanne's sister) came too, it was fun! We even got dessert it was a piece of ice cream cake with a GIANT piece 


Then we had to make a trip to target, well of course right. We looked at all the to cars stuff, and when I say all, I mean all. Then we came back to the burg and watched some t.v. 


Overall, I think that it was a really good day and I think Dyanne had a good birthday! thats all for now 


Jenna 



No comments:

Post a Comment