Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day! Such a good sunday for me! This weekend was AMAZING!

This week I worked by butt off to get a good grade on my O Chem test. I took it on friday so I had all saturday except for working in the morning.

Sunday.. Sunday.. so awesome! Well first off I got to talk to my mom for an hour on the phone which is awesome but funny story. I love to go on drives and since I live in eastern Idaho there is a ton of farms around. I was driving out there and then I pulled over to talk to my mom. I turned off my car but left my keys in the ignition. Bad idea! I left my lights on and Horton (my cars name) died! sad day! then my phone was dying and so I quickly called Abby. She and Danish quickly came to the rescue. We were even wonderful women and jumped my car all by ourselves! yay us! so yes that is my story and I'm sticking to it.

In my apartment this week we are having a technology purge which I think is an awesome idea! We are having no facebook! No Blogs! No Twitter! so basically no virtual social life. I think its gong to a good very productive week. So this is it until I post again even though I really don't post that often normally!

No comments:

Post a Comment