Friday, May 20, 2011

I think I need...

So I'm an uber nerd! I'm not kidding lol 

explanation: Someday I want to be a dentist or at least that the plan for right now. So I had an idea, why not go to the pre-dental society.... (uber nerdy thing to do right?) .... well i have been going for the past couple of weeks and to be honest it has been kind of boring until tonight. We got to go to local Rexburg dentist office tonight and he showed us what he does all day! We got to do a variety of thing and I volunteered to have impression taken of my mouth. I have had it done before and its good and all they looked like semi decent impressions. But, the most exciting part was that I got my stone model back at the end!!!! I was so excited and this is exactly why I'm an uber nerd! I get so excited over the little denistry things that I think I know that I need to be a dentist. Kind of lame... yes! but totally awesome... heck yes!!! 

here is the impression model! yay!! and yup those are my lower teeth! 

well that all for now! until next time... peace and love 

No comments:

Post a Comment